- Check out the best travel deals for Black Friday
- Plus get Unlimited Double My Millennium Points
- Explore hand-picked discount offers by destination
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Anchorage weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
Recommended for Alaska
The September weather guide for Anchorage, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Anchorage in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Anchorage in September, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Anchorage in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Anchorage in September - that's 41% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Anchorage in September?
The average sea temperature around Anchorage in September is 12°C.
Does it rain in Anchorage in September?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Anchorage in September and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Anchorage sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Anchorage in September 2021. Select a month to view Anchorage sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||06:53||21:04|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||07:27||20:20|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||08:05||19:33|
- Save up to 40% on hotels in Europe, Middle East & Africa
- 40% off standard rates for Marriott Bonvoy (otherwise 35%)
- Travel before 10th January 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is warm in Alaska in September for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.