- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Anchorage weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1818 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
Recommended for Alaska
The July weather guide for Anchorage, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Anchorage in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Anchorage in July, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Anchorage in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Anchorage in July - that's 44% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Anchorage in July?
The average sea temperature around Anchorage in July is 12°C.
Does it rain in Anchorage in July?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Anchorage in July and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Anchorage sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Anchorage in July 2021. Select a month to view Anchorage sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||04:28||23:38|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||04:55||23:15|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:31||22:39|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Where is hot in Alaska in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.