- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in USA
- Book cheap hotels in across the United States
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Anchorage weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Alaska with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1818 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2020 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 55°C sea temperature
Recommended for Alaska
The May weather guide for Anchorage, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Anchorage in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Anchorage in May, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Anchorage in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Anchorage in May - that's 53% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Anchorage in May?
The average sea temperature around Anchorage in May is 5°C.
Does it rain in Anchorage in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Anchorage in May and the average monthly rainfall is 20mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Anchorage sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Anchorage in May 2022. Select a month to view Anchorage sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:50||22:05|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:09||22:44|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||04:37||23:19|
- Book Alamo Gold in the USA & get FREE additional driver
- Prepay online & save up to £45 a week
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.