- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Bogota weather in July 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7575 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Bogota, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bogota in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Bogota in July, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bogota in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bogota in July - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bogota in July?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Bogota in July and the average monthly rainfall is 75mm.
Bogota sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bogota in July 2020. Select a month to view Bogota sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:49||18:12|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:52||18:13|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:53||18:12|
- Save EXTRA 15% on selected small group tours in 2020
- Book holidays to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Middle East
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Colombia in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.