- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Mongolia
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Ulaanbaatar weather in January 2020
- -16-16°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- -28-28°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The January weather guide for Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ulaanbaatar weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ulaanbaatar in January is a very cold -16°C (3°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -28°C (-18°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 65% of the 9 hours of daylight.
Expect 3mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 3 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Ulaanbaatar sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ulaanbaatar in January 2020. Select a month to view Ulaanbaatar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||08:42||17:09|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||08:37||17:27|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||08:22||17:50|
- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
More Mongolia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details