- Book summer 2022 early with easyJet holidays
- Free child places available + low deposits from £60
- Travel between 1st Jun & 31st Oct 2022 (inclusive)
Jerusalem weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Israel with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 137137 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Israel
The January weather guide for Jerusalem, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Jerusalem in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Jerusalem in January, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jerusalem in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jerusalem in January - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jerusalem in January?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Jerusalem in January and the average monthly rainfall is 137mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jerusalem sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jerusalem in January 2022. Select a month to view Jerusalem sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||06:39||16:46|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||06:39||16:59|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:33||17:12|
- Book flights worldwide in 2021/2022 with Virgin Atlantic
- Receive up to £500,000 COVID cover for free
- Travel before 30th April 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.