- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Jerusalem weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Israel with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Israel
The August weather guide for Jerusalem, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jerusalem in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Jerusalem in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jerusalem in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jerusalem in August - that's 89% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Jerusalem in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Jerusalem in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jerusalem sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jerusalem in August 2021. Select a month to view Jerusalem sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||05:55||19:36|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:05||19:22|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:14||19:04|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.