- Get the best available weekend rate at European hotels
- Book direct with IHG at least 21 days in advance
- Breakfast included when stayings Friday or Saturday night
Jerusalem weather in December 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Israel with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 111111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Israel
The December weather guide for Jerusalem, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Jerusalem in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Jerusalem in December, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jerusalem in December?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jerusalem in December - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Jerusalem in December?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Jerusalem in December and the average monthly rainfall is 111mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jerusalem sunrise & sunset times for December 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jerusalem in December 2021. Select a month to view Jerusalem sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st December 2021||06:21||16:35|
|Thursday, 16th December 2021||06:32||16:37|
|Friday, 31st December 2021||06:39||16:46|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.