- Book summer 2021 breaks with easyJet holidays
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Turkey
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Jerusalem weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Israel with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Israel
The June weather guide for Jerusalem, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jerusalem in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Jerusalem in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jerusalem in June?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jerusalem in June - that's 90% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Jerusalem in June?
There are usually no days with some rain in Jerusalem in June and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jerusalem sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jerusalem in June 2021. Select a month to view Jerusalem sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:34||19:40|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:33||19:46|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:37||19:49|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.