- Book flexible summer 2021 breaks with best price guarantee
- Holidays can be changed up to 28 days before for free
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Jerusalem weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Israel with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Israel
The April weather guide for Jerusalem, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jerusalem in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Jerusalem in April, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jerusalem in April?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jerusalem in April - that's 69% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Jerusalem in April?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Jerusalem in April and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jerusalem sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jerusalem in April 2022. Select a month to view Jerusalem sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:28||18:59|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:11||19:08|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||05:55||19:18|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.