- Book Alamo Gold+ on US car hire & get FREE GPS
- Plus one tank of fuel & up to 3 additional drivers
- Alamo Gold is only available to UK residents
Cordova weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 00°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -10-10°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 160160 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 44°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Cordova, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Cordova in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 0°C in Cordova in February, falling to -10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cordova in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cordova in February - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Cordova in February?
The average sea temperature around Cordova in February is 4°C.
Does it rain in Cordova in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Cordova in February and the average monthly rainfall is 160mm.
Cordova sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cordova in February 2021. Select a month to view Cordova sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||08:58||16:56|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||08:24||17:31|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:44||18:08|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where's warm in Alaska in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.