- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for Canada
- Offer available at participating locations in Canada
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
- Blackout periods may apply
Cordova weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 00°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -10-10°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 160160 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 44°C sea temperature
Recommended for Alaska
The February weather guide for Cordova, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Cordova in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 0°C in Cordova in February, falling to -10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cordova in February?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cordova in February - that's 45% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Cordova in February?
The average sea temperature around Cordova in February is 4°C.
Does it rain in Cordova in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Cordova in February and the average monthly rainfall is 160mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Cordova sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cordova in February 2021. Select a month to view Cordova sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||08:58||16:56|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||08:24||17:31|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:44||18:08|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is warm in Alaska in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.