- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Cordova weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 11°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- -8-8°C min night temperature
- 77 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 186186 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 77°C sea temperature
Recommended for Alaska
The November weather guide for Cordova, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Cordova in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 1°C in Cordova in November, falling to -8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cordova in November?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cordova in November - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Cordova in November?
The average sea temperature around Cordova in November is 7°C.
Does it rain in Cordova in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Cordova in November and the average monthly rainfall is 186mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Cordova sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cordova in November 2021. Select a month to view Cordova sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||09:09||17:43|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||08:46||16:09|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||09:22||15:42|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is warm in Alaska in November for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.