- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Alaska
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Cordova weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- -2-2°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -11-11°C min night temperature
- 66 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 208208 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 66°C sea temperature
Recommended for Alaska
The December weather guide for Cordova, Alaska shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Cordova in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -2°C in Cordova in December, falling to -11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cordova in December?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cordova in December - that's 29% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Cordova in December?
The average sea temperature around Cordova in December is 6°C.
Does it rain in Cordova in December?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Cordova in December and the average monthly rainfall is 208mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Cordova sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cordova in December 2020. Select a month to view Cordova sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||09:24||15:40|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||09:47||15:31|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||09:51||15:43|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the USA
Where is warm in Alaska in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alaska in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.