- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Harbin weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- -13-13°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- -25-25°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
Recommended for China
The January weather guide for Harbin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Harbin in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -13°C in Harbin in January, falling to -25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Harbin in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Harbin in January - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Harbin in January?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Harbin in January and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Harbin sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Harbin in January 2022. Select a month to view Harbin sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:14||15:59|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:10||16:16|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||06:57||16:37|
- Browse latest special offers from Niccolo Hotels
- Book hotels with discounted rates in Hong Kong, China
- Receive additional discounts & benefits
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.