- Save £50 per person on holidays to China
- Visit the Great Wall, Warriers in Xian, Shanghai & more
- Discount cannot be combined with other offers
Harbin weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 159159 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The July weather guide for Harbin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Harbin in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Harbin in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Harbin in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Harbin in July - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Harbin in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Harbin in July and the average monthly rainfall is 159mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Harbin sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Harbin in July 2021. Select a month to view Harbin sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||03:48||19:27|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||03:59||19:19|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||04:15||19:04|
- Save on flights worldwide with Qatar Airways sale offers
- Book economy from £430 & premium from £1,964
- Join Privilege Club & earn Qmiles points
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.