- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Harbin weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for China with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The June weather guide for Harbin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for China
How hot is it in Harbin in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Harbin in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Harbin in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Harbin in June - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Harbin in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Harbin in June and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm.
Harbin sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Harbin in June 2021. Select a month to view Harbin sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||03:47||19:16|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||03:43||19:25|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||03:47||19:27|
- Check out the low fares on flights to China
- Finnair flights connect in Helsinki Airport, Finland
- Browse lowest fares available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about China
Where is hot in China in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in China in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.