- Save £70 per person on all tours over £3,000
- Offer cannot be combined with other promotional offers
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Harbin weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The June weather guide for Harbin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Harbin in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Harbin in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Harbin in June?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Harbin in June - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Harbin in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Harbin in June and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Harbin sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Harbin in June 2021. Select a month to view Harbin sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||03:47||19:16|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||03:43||19:25|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||03:47||19:27|
- Save up to 20% when you stay for 5 nights or more
- Select 'long stay flexible' rate option
- Enjoy free wifi, movies, XL beds & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.