- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Harbin weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Harbin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Harbin in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Harbin in April, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Harbin in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Harbin in April - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Harbin in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Harbin in April and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Harbin sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Harbin in April 2021. Select a month to view Harbin sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||05:14||18:02|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||04:48||18:20|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||04:23||18:39|
- Browse latest special offers on hotel stays in 2021/2022
- Book hotels in Middle East, Asia & Indian Ocean
- Includes discounts, room upgrades & late check outs
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.