- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Harbin weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2121 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Harbin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Harbin in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Harbin in April, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Harbin in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Harbin in April - that's 58% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Harbin in April?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Harbin in April and the average monthly rainfall is 21mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Harbin sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Harbin in April 2022. Select a month to view Harbin sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||05:15||18:01|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||04:49||18:20|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||04:23||18:39|
- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.