- Save £50 per person on holidays to China
- Visit the Great Wall, Warriers in Xian, Shanghai & more
- Discount cannot be combined with other offers
Harbin weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The May weather guide for Harbin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Harbin in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Harbin in May, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Harbin in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Harbin in May - that's 57% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Harbin in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Harbin in May and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Harbin sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Harbin in May 2022. Select a month to view Harbin sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||04:22||18:40|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||04:02||18:59|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||03:48||19:15|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.