- Save up to 8% on holidays to China
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Harbin weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2323 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for China
The October weather guide for Harbin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Harbin in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Harbin in October, falling to -0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Harbin in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Harbin in October - that's 61% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Harbin in October?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Harbin in October and the average monthly rainfall is 23mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Harbin sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Harbin in October 2021. Select a month to view Harbin sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:31||17:14|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:51||16:46|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:12||16:22|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.