- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Guilin weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The January weather guide for Guilin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Guilin in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Guilin in January, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guilin in January?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guilin in January - that's 23% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guilin in January?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Guilin in January and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guilin sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Guilin in January 2022. Select a month to view Guilin sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:24||18:00|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:26||18:11|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:22||18:22|
- Save up to 8% on holidays to China
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.