- Save up to 20% when you stay for 5 nights or more
- Select 'long stay flexible' rate option
- Enjoy free wifi, movies, XL beds & more
Guilin weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for China
The November weather guide for Guilin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guilin in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Guilin in November, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guilin in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guilin in November - that's 39% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guilin in November?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Guilin in November and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guilin sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Guilin in November 2021. Select a month to view Guilin sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:47||17:58|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:56||17:51|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:07||17:48|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.