- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Guilin weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 325325 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The May weather guide for Guilin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guilin in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Guilin in May with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guilin in May?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guilin in May - that's 31% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guilin in May?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Guilin in May and the average monthly rainfall is 325mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guilin sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Guilin in May 2022. Select a month to view Guilin sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:03||19:09|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:54||19:17|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:49||19:25|
- Book flights worldwide in 2021/2022 with Virgin Atlantic
- Receive up to £500,000 COVID cover for free
- Travel before 30th April 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.