- Explore best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Guilin weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 124124 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The March weather guide for Guilin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Guilin in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Guilin in March, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guilin in March?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guilin in March - that's 17% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guilin in March?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Guilin in March and the average monthly rainfall is 124mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guilin sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Guilin in March 2022. Select a month to view Guilin sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:02||18:41|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:48||18:48|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:32||18:55|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.