- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Guilin weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 9191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for China
The October weather guide for Guilin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guilin in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Guilin in October with low heat and humidity, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guilin in October?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guilin in October - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guilin in October?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Guilin in October and the average monthly rainfall is 91mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guilin sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Guilin in October 2021. Select a month to view Guilin sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||06:31||18:26|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||06:38||18:11|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||06:46||17:59|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.