- Save up to 7% on holidays to China
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Guilin weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 243243 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Guilin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guilin in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Guilin in April, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guilin in April?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guilin in April - that's 22% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guilin in April?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Guilin in April and the average monthly rainfall is 243mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guilin sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Guilin in April 2021. Select a month to view Guilin sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:31||18:55|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:17||19:02|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:04||19:09|
- Save on last minute on holidays with Travelsphere
- Book tours to Africa, Asia, Europe, America & Oceania
- Check out holidays departing in the next few months
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.