- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Guilin weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for China with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 243243 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for China
The April weather guide for Guilin, China shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Guilin in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Guilin in April, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Guilin in April?
There are normally 3 hours of bright sunshine each day in Guilin in April - that's 22% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Guilin in April?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Guilin in April and the average monthly rainfall is 243mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guilin sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Guilin in April 2022. Select a month to view Guilin sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:31||18:55|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:17||19:02|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:04||19:09|
- Save £50 per person on holidays to China
- Visit the Great Wall, Warriers in Xian, Shanghai & more
- Discount cannot be combined with other offers
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.