- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Fernando de Noronha weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 114114 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The February weather guide for Fernando de Noronha, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fernando de Noronha in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Fernando de Noronha in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Fernando de Noronha in February?
The average sea temperature around Fernando de Noronha in February is 28°C.
Does it rain in Fernando de Noronha in February?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Fernando de Noronha in February and the average monthly rainfall is 114mm.
Fernando de Noronha sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fernando de Noronha in February 2021. Select a month to view Fernando de Noronha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:15||18:31|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:17||18:31|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:17||18:27|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.