- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Fernando de Noronha weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 198198 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The June weather guide for Fernando de Noronha, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fernando de Noronha in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Fernando de Noronha in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Fernando de Noronha in June?
The average sea temperature around Fernando de Noronha in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in Fernando de Noronha in June?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Fernando de Noronha in June and the average monthly rainfall is 198mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fernando de Noronha sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fernando de Noronha in June 2021. Select a month to view Fernando de Noronha sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:10||18:05|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:13||18:07|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:16||18:10|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.