- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Fernando de Noronha weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2525 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 282282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The May weather guide for Fernando de Noronha, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fernando de Noronha in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Fernando de Noronha in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Fernando de Noronha in May?
The average sea temperature around Fernando de Noronha in May is 28°C.
Does it rain in Fernando de Noronha in May?
There are usually 25 days with some rain in Fernando de Noronha in May and the average monthly rainfall is 282mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fernando de Noronha sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fernando de Noronha in May 2022. Select a month to view Fernando de Noronha sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:07||18:06|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:08||18:04|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:10||18:05|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.