- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Fernando de Noronha weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2323 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 133133 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The July weather guide for Fernando de Noronha, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fernando de Noronha in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Fernando de Noronha in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Fernando de Noronha in July?
The average sea temperature around Fernando de Noronha in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in Fernando de Noronha in July?
There are usually 23 days with some rain in Fernando de Noronha in July and the average monthly rainfall is 133mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fernando de Noronha sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fernando de Noronha in July 2021. Select a month to view Fernando de Noronha sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:16||18:11|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:18||18:13|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:18||18:14|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.