- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Fernando de Noronha weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1515 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Fernando de Noronha, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Brazil
How hot is it in Fernando de Noronha in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Fernando de Noronha in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Fernando de Noronha in November?
The average sea temperature around Fernando de Noronha in November is 27°C.
Does it rain in Fernando de Noronha in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Fernando de Noronha in November and the average monthly rainfall is 15mm.
Fernando de Noronha sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fernando de Noronha in November 2020. Select a month to view Fernando de Noronha sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||05:46||18:01|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||05:46||18:03|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||05:49||18:08|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where is hot in Brazil in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.