- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports across the UK
- Book flights to Asia, Africa, Europe & Americas
Fernando de Noronha weather in August 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The August weather guide for Fernando de Noronha, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fernando de Noronha in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Fernando de Noronha in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Fernando de Noronha in August?
The average sea temperature around Fernando de Noronha in August is 26°C.
Does it rain in Fernando de Noronha in August?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Fernando de Noronha in August and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fernando de Noronha sunrise & sunset times for August 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fernando de Noronha in August 2022. Select a month to view Fernando de Noronha sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st August 2022||06:17||18:14|
|Tuesday, 16th August 2022||06:14||18:14|
|Wednesday, 31st August 2022||06:09||18:11|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.