- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Fernando de Noronha weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The August weather guide for Fernando de Noronha, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fernando de Noronha in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Fernando de Noronha in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Fernando de Noronha in August?
The average sea temperature around Fernando de Noronha in August is 26°C.
Does it rain in Fernando de Noronha in August?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Fernando de Noronha in August and the average monthly rainfall is 50mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fernando de Noronha sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fernando de Noronha in August 2021. Select a month to view Fernando de Noronha sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:17||18:14|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||06:14||18:14|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||06:09||18:11|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.