- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Fernando de Noronha weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Brazil with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 291291 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Brazil
The April weather guide for Fernando de Noronha, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fernando de Noronha in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Fernando de Noronha in April with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Fernando de Noronha in April?
The average sea temperature around Fernando de Noronha in April is 28°C.
Does it rain in Fernando de Noronha in April?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Fernando de Noronha in April and the average monthly rainfall is 291mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Fernando de Noronha sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Fernando de Noronha in April 2022. Select a month to view Fernando de Noronha sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:11||18:15|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:09||18:10|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:07||18:06|
- Explore cheap accommodation around the world
- Choose from over 36,000 properties in in over 170 countries
- Get instant confirmation & 24/7 customer service
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.