- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Ashgabat weather in August 2019
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The August weather guide for Ashgabat, Turkmenistan shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Ashgabat weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Ashgabat in August is a very hot 36°C (97°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 82% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 1mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Ashgabat sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ashgabat in August 2019. Select a month to view Ashgabat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:09||20:16|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:22||19:59|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:35||19:38|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Turkmenistan
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
More Turkmenistan destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details