- Browse available Cosmos tours to Israel
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Jerusalem weather in August 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
The August weather guide for Jerusalem, Israel shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jerusalem in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Jerusalem in August with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jerusalem in August?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jerusalem in August - that's 89% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Jerusalem in August?
There are usually no days with some rain in Jerusalem in August and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Jerusalem sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jerusalem in August 2020. Select a month to view Jerusalem sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||05:55||19:35|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||06:05||19:21|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||06:14||19:04|
- Check out the best deals on holidays & hotels worldwide
- Select a destination to see popular hotels & apartments
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Israel in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Israel in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.