- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 27th December 2020 (inclusive)
Porto-Novo weather in April 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 127127 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The April weather guide for Porto-Novo, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto-Novo in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Porto-Novo in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto-Novo in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto-Novo in April - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Porto-Novo in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Porto-Novo in April and the average monthly rainfall is 127mm.
Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Porto-Novo in April 2020. Select a month to view Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||06:48||18:59|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:42||18:57|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:36||18:57|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Benin in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Benin in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.