- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Porto-Novo weather in April 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 127127 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The April weather guide for Porto-Novo, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto-Novo in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Porto-Novo in April with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto-Novo in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto-Novo in April - that's 56% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Porto-Novo in April?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Porto-Novo in April and the average monthly rainfall is 127mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for April 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Porto-Novo in April 2022. Select a month to view Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st April 2022||06:48||18:59|
|Friday, 15th April 2022||06:42||18:57|
|Saturday, 30th April 2022||06:36||18:57|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.