- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Porto-Novo weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The March weather guide for Porto-Novo, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto-Novo in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Porto-Novo in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto-Novo in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto-Novo in March - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Porto-Novo in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Porto-Novo in March and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Porto-Novo in March 2022. Select a month to view Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:02||19:02|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:56||19:01|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:49||18:59|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.