- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Porto-Novo weather in January 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The January weather guide for Porto-Novo, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto-Novo in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Porto-Novo in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto-Novo in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto-Novo in January - that's 55% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Porto-Novo in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Porto-Novo in January and the average monthly rainfall is 19mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for January 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Porto-Novo in January 2022. Select a month to view Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st January 2022||07:00||18:46|
|Sunday, 16th January 2022||07:06||18:53|
|Monday, 31st January 2022||07:07||18:58|
- Save on worldwide flights with Air France low fares
- Book return flights to destinations across the world
- Flights depart from the UK via Paris, France
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.