- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Porto-Novo weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 148148 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The July weather guide for Porto-Novo, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto-Novo in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Porto-Novo in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto-Novo in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto-Novo in July - that's 32% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Porto-Novo in July?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Porto-Novo in July and the average monthly rainfall is 148mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Porto-Novo in July 2021. Select a month to view Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:39||19:08|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:42||19:09|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:44||19:08|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.