- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Porto-Novo weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 334334 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The June weather guide for Porto-Novo, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto-Novo in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Porto-Novo in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto-Novo in June?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto-Novo in June - that's 37% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Porto-Novo in June?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Porto-Novo in June and the average monthly rainfall is 334mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Porto-Novo in June 2022. Select a month to view Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:33||19:02|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||06:35||19:05|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||06:38||19:08|
- Check out latest hotel deals worldwide with Booking.com
- Find trending hotels, popular destinations & more
- Search for specific destinations & dates or by hotel type
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.