- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Porto-Novo weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
Recommended for Benin
The November weather guide for Porto-Novo, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto-Novo in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Porto-Novo in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto-Novo in November?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto-Novo in November - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Porto-Novo in November?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Porto-Novo in November and the average monthly rainfall is 57mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Porto-Novo in November 2021. Select a month to view Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||06:36||18:30|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||06:39||18:29|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||06:45||18:32|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.