- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Porto-Novo weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Benin with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Porto-Novo, Benin shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Benin
How hot is it in Porto-Novo in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Porto-Novo in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto-Novo in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto-Novo in February - that's 59% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Porto-Novo in February?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Porto-Novo in February and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Porto-Novo in February 2021. Select a month to view Porto-Novo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:08||18:59|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:06||19:01|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:02||19:02|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Benin in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Benin in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.