- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Wallis weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Wallis and Futuna with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 309309 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Wallis & Futuna
The November weather guide for Wallis, Wallis & Futuna shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wallis in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Wallis in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Wallis in November?
The average sea temperature around Wallis in November is 29°C.
Does it rain in Wallis in November?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Wallis in November and the average monthly rainfall is 309mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Wallis sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Wallis in November 2021. Select a month to view Wallis sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||05:11||17:46|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||05:08||17:51|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||05:08||17:59|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.