- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Wallis weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Wallis and Futuna with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 273273 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Wallis & Futuna
The May weather guide for Wallis, Wallis & Futuna shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wallis in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Wallis in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Wallis in May?
The average sea temperature around Wallis in May is 29°C.
Does it rain in Wallis in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Wallis in May and the average monthly rainfall is 273mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Wallis sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Wallis in May 2022. Select a month to view Wallis sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:53||17:31|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:56||17:26|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:00||17:24|
- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.