- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Wallis weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Wallis and Futuna with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 326326 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Wallis & Futuna
The October weather guide for Wallis, Wallis & Futuna shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wallis in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Wallis in October with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Wallis in October?
The average sea temperature around Wallis in October is 28°C.
Does it rain in Wallis in October?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Wallis in October and the average monthly rainfall is 326mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Wallis sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Wallis in October 2021. Select a month to view Wallis sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||05:28||17:41|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||05:19||17:42|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||05:11||17:46|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.