- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Wallis weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Wallis and Futuna with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 347347 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Wallis & Futuna
The December weather guide for Wallis, Wallis & Futuna shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wallis in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Wallis in December with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Wallis in December?
The average sea temperature around Wallis in December is 29°C.
Does it rain in Wallis in December?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Wallis in December and the average monthly rainfall is 347mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Wallis in December?
On average less than 1 day in December in Wallis is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Wallis sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wallis in December 2020. Select a month to view Wallis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||05:08||17:59|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||05:13||18:08|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||05:21||18:15|
- Save EXTRA £7 on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend £100 on exclusive Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Wallis & Futuna in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Wallis & Futuna in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.