- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Wallis weather in August 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Wallis and Futuna with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 152152 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Wallis & Futuna
The August weather guide for Wallis, Wallis & Futuna shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wallis in August?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Wallis in August with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Wallis in August?
The average sea temperature around Wallis in August is 28°C.
Does it ever rain in Wallis in August?
There are usually 3 days with some rain in Wallis in August and the average monthly rainfall is 152mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Wallis sunrise & sunset times for August 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Wallis in August 2021. Select a month to view Wallis sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st August 2021||06:05||17:37|
|Monday, 16th August 2021||05:59||17:39|
|Tuesday, 31st August 2021||05:50||17:40|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.