- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Wallis weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Wallis and Futuna with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 311311 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Wallis & Futuna
The February weather guide for Wallis, Wallis & Futuna shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wallis in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Wallis in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Wallis in February?
The average sea temperature around Wallis in February is 29°C.
Does it rain in Wallis in February?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Wallis in February and the average monthly rainfall is 311mm.
What is the chance of a cyclone in Wallis in February?
On average less than 1 day in February in Wallis is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Wallis sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Wallis in February 2021. Select a month to view Wallis sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||05:38||18:18|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||05:43||18:15|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||05:46||18:08|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Wallis & Futuna in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Wallis & Futuna in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.