- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Wallis weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Wallis and Futuna with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 174174 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Wallis & Futuna
The June weather guide for Wallis, Wallis & Futuna shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Wallis in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Wallis in June with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Wallis in June?
The average sea temperature around Wallis in June is 28°C.
Does it rain in Wallis in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Wallis in June and the average monthly rainfall is 174mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Wallis sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Wallis in June 2022. Select a month to view Wallis sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||06:01||17:24|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||06:05||17:26|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||06:08||17:29|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.